Sunday, September 13, 2009

confused feelings

i don't know what i should do... y is love making me so confusing....??? totaly give up on love n wanna live a single life... but y muz always sumone appear??? he makes me feel comfortable when im text-ing or chatting v him. but i dare not fall 4 him. he makes me feel happie. the msg he send me juz now was so...... u can call dat romantic.... with the song and all.... but i reali don't dare 2 fall 4 a guy anymore.... he will wait 4 me.... but should i give him a chance??? VERY CONFUSIN

confused,
lisa

13/9/09
6.00 pm

8 comments:

  1. If u think it is fine to do so,just go ahead.That's life.It is all about happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... ok ok. anyway how u find my blog eh page???

    ReplyDelete
  3. who u mean..? d black wan arh? or c zhabo..? i mean anotha sch ehh

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh... siao eh cookies wat u talkin???? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... haiyo. both oso nt la... u dun luan so much la... haha

    ReplyDelete