Sunday, September 27, 2009

wohoo !!! kinda tired but damn happie ^^

today would be the last day of holiday le . TOMMOROW school reopen . i still wan more holidays . not enough 4 me . today earli in the morning i went to church . after tiz week my church wont be an old church anymore. will be renovated ^^. then after church u didn't go cathetisam b'coz today is youth week. n i kinda lazy go. so in d end bo go. parents went 2 market 2 buy some vege. i stay in d car v grandma. then after marketing fetch grandma bac. then dadi drop me & mumi bac at home 1st. dadi wanna go see a doctor.[ my beloved daddy is sick ] get well soon ya daddy. then i went home. i did alot of tings. [ i actuali type the whole day eh story but dno wat happen all edit khi. so lazy type again. at 4.55 i went jogging v cousin & take some picahs. v jog 4 1 hour. damn tired nia. reach home faster drink 100+ ^^. came bac i cook. then nw updating blog & sms-ing & doing folio

p.s : i got my new nike shoes. wohoo !!! [blue one]


My Journey Begins ^^



my nike shoes <3

lisa

27/9/09


No comments:

Post a Comment