Thursday, September 24, 2009

i'm reali reali vry sorry

i dunoe how 2 start but wat i can say is im sori. u hurt me enough already. u make me hate u at 1st but in d end i decided 2 forgive u . it's hard 4 me 2 forgive u but i did it. i can do that but i cant do thiz. u made me kinda fall 4 u then u leave me. N now u wanna be bac 2getha??? if i agree i will juz giving u opportunity 2 hurt me again & again. im tired of crying everynite b4 i go 2 bed. u say u wont hrut me n u will recover my heart dat is hurt b4. i believe u can do it but i don't wanna take the risk anymore. maybe it's not ur fault. maybe is i dare not face the fact. i hope you understands how i feel. u hurt me once & i wont let u hurt me twice. since now u are not in penang i can juz hope that u are safe. u told me that the msg is not u send is your fren send. u told me u juz leave it lidat b'coz my pmr cmn u dun wan b'coz of u my study teruk. u say u got a new gf b'coz i got a new bf. when u say all thiz u make me feel that im in the wrong. but everytime i wan 2 giv u a chance i will tink of the past. i hope you when u read thiz u will understand how i feel. i'm sorry & i hope you will understand how i feel . i don't want to make the same mistake again.

love,
lisa

25/9/09
1.16 pm

8 comments:

  1. Looks like someone's heart is armoured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something like "hard" as rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. haha ^^ maybe lo. heart turn into stone adi

    ReplyDelete
  4. pmr comin or spm? he ask for anotha chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. pmr la... almost 1 year adi. haha... yaya. ask 4 another chance. u thought is dat chou nan ren a??? no la... hehe . is another 1. u guess n see is who lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo...i noe d..dat cy..ahhaha..omg...he ask u arh? omg..wo de tian..

    ReplyDelete
  7. not him la. omg. siao meh??? u ban ban guess le. giv u tips. he bo scling adi

    ReplyDelete