Wednesday, September 30, 2009

*bitch*

walao eh... beh tong nia... when i on9. ishz. wat kind of *bitch* is dat??? plz ok. my english is betta than your english ok???PLZ . . . look at yourself in the mirror b'4 u comment bout othas can or not???? i noe my own vocabulary & the words that i'm tryin to say... it's all in the dictionary. if u don't know that word exist. plz do check the dictionary. or u wan me 2 buy 1 for you??? latest edition sumore. wan anot??? if u wan juz say. no nid pai seh eh. ish.... so beh tong nia... today whole day mood vry vry good eh. but tink of u nia. OMGOSH !!!! so damn ...... i'm speechless la. i don't get it at alll.... how can he.... for her???? is so so damn unbelievable. polute my blog nia... but i too beh tong adi. muz lepas geram on tiz blog. sorrie ya blog (=

today did my oral. wohoo 25/30 . my group members are win & jan. thanks girls. we did it 2getha. but not much hard work actuali. haha. ^^ today at canteen so damn happie when i saw sumting. i guess my bestie will noe wat i am talkin about. i guess i wanna stop here already. will update my blog the next time i on9. chaoz. ^^

signing off,
lisa

30/9/09
8.34 pm

4 comments:

  1. wakakakaka.. =D .. damn funny lar u
    summore say sorry to ur BELOVED blog a .. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo.... kesian my blog ma... got bout dat *****

    ReplyDelete
  3. wey wey..realy pollute la..hhaha..bit nvm la..comment more..i wanna c..ahhahaha..sucha bitch.. ^^

    ReplyDelete