Thursday, September 24, 2009

cooking . swimming [ fun fun fun all the way fun ]

today earli earli 7 sumting muz wake up adi. daddy fetch me go aunt hse. when i reach there. kakak open the door 4 me. then i go up. greet my aunt n uncle ngrandma N couz. then v went for breakfast in macalister lane. ate char koay kak. yummy !!! whne v reach home. my aunt say 10 she will teach me how 2 do cookies ^^ then i say great great. my couz bro got ttn. then me n my couz sis learn how 2 bake cookies. vry hard to describe how 2 do. but it's vry fun. in the end d cookies turn out to be vry vry yummy !!! then after finish doin. my aunt teach me 2 make mushroom soup. her resipe kinda special. then v ate nasi lemak & mushroom soup for lunch. desert is COOKIES. then kakak made cincau. ^^ then me n my couz went 2 my ah ma's room. she kick me i kick her so wu liao. but vry funnie. laugh the whole day. then my aunt say let's go swimming. we went swimming then i start 2 zhi lian again. pictures pictures pictures ^^ afetr swimming i came bac 2 my home sweet home. nw updating blog. ltr got ttn. hehe.


baking cookies ^^
swimming . cold cold
after swimming . in the bathroom
me myself & I
staring in your eyes


lisa.

24/9/09

8 comments: