Tuesday, September 15, 2009

school life ^^

it's not a great morning at first. can't sleep well last nite. kinda sad.... tears involved. sadness involved. all oso involved le.... when i reach school is kinda boring at first. but then slowly back 2 siaoness eh life. our class won 1st for d merdeka decoration. so damn happy at first till v open the prize which worth rm100... guess what izit??? __________ so damn stupid nia the prize. but it's betta than nothing i guess.... haha. then it's english lesson after assembly. my fren ask teacher a question.
ques : [ why does a guy stand on the 10 floor and throw the butter down??? ]
answer : because he wants _________ [ fill in the blank ]
not vry logic actualy but kinda funnie ^^ , then teacher also ask a question but its more logic. wakakakka.... then bm, recess, bm, sejarah, then sivik. todays school life kinda funnie eventhough i have alot in my mind, i feel betta after goin to school. betta than staying at home doin ntg. ^^ during sivik we plan things to do during the holidays ^^ then v sing. thanks 2 "THEM" the song v sang gives me memory. but kinda funnie o

a million thanks to:
wei loon [ givin me ideas to stay happie ]
mason [ making me feel better ]
vincent [ comforting me and advice me ]
vicky [ see her cuteness oso vry happie ]
janice [ our siaoness makes me laugh ]
winnie [ the things v talk n the things v joke ]
those teacher who enters my class also make me laugh.
my otha classmates who also make me laugh.
LOVE YOU ALL . xoxo <3

i feel much much betta already . thanks to all of you

love,
lisa

16/9/09
3.04 pm

6 comments:

  1. cancel d arh d song..? hehe..anyway, *ta bu hui shi ge hao nan ren* sure let dt bitch khi si ehh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. urr..as wad we said in sch ler..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup *ta bu hui shi ge hao nan ren* .. i agree XD
    got more choice for u .

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank win. thank u vry much. ta bu hui shi ge hao nan ren. if is a guy sing ma gud lo... i sure cry eh

    ReplyDelete