Thursday, September 3, 2009

memories



i reali do love eu. i start 2 fall 4 u on march9. i reali love eu alot. everyting started well until sumone apear. haiz. y muz he apear in our love life n take away our happiness? y muz he introduce eu to dat stupid job??? y??? cn earn money meh? i reali miss eu alot. all i wanted is 2 have you bac by myside. is that so hard??? why don't you understand my feelings??? every single night i wait 4 eu.
waiting by my bed side
waiting 4 my phone to ring
waiting 4 u 2 text me
as i wait everynite
i am getting tired N tired
i wonder when will it end?
then v decide break is d best solution. but i still reali do love u but u hurt be deeper n deeper day by day. d words u say broke my heart but i still continue loving u. i tried 2 4get about u but it's d hardest ting i eva tried 2 do. after that v talk bout tryin 2 get bac 2getha n ur test is near. u put d blame on me that b'coz of u wan accompany me so u do all ur revision n assaignments at night. i feel i am in d wrong. i shouldn't be so selfish. but do u know that if u tell me that u wanna study in d afternoon i will agree n stop msg-ing v u. but u didn't tell me u wan 2 study in d afternoon. but why after ur exam u didn't even bother about ur work after v break. y muz u work so hard when v r 2getha but after break u dun even bother??? everytime i tink about u i will start 2 drop my tears. ppl ask me 2 4get bout u. but it's nt as easi as that. loving u is d best tings happen 2 me even though i get hurt deepli. but at least i noe thiz is true love. i reali dno how 2 tell u how i feel but until today i still love u. it's more than one month. why muz everyting change??? it's all because of his appearence. i hate it. why muz he be so important 2 u??? why v can't be 2getha anymore??? i understand adi. it's because u dun love me anymore. why muz i be so naive believing that u actuali still love me after breaking up??? why muz u hurt me deeper??? why in d end u tell me that u dun love me anymore??? y??? y muz i reject othas b'coz of u??? it is because i hope v still cn start all over again. since you dun love me adi. wat i wanna tell u is i hope u dun giv up n drop out from college. my mum always ask bout u. wat i cn say is i dno. she reali hope u cn study hard n she ask u nt 2 giv up. v cnt be 2getha nvm but i hope u wont drop out b'coz i believe that u cn do betta in d next exam. n i wish u all d best . I will miss eu n our memories too. 3/3/09

No comments:

Post a Comment