Thursday, October 1, 2009

normal day

haha... yesterday i on9 but kinda lazy 2 update my blog . then my mumi came in & ask me whether i want 2 watch the proposal anot . then i say yes & i rushed out from my study room 2 the living room ^^. i took a table to d living room to do my accounts homework & to watch proposal. the show was kinda funnie. i was doin my homework when i am watching. killing two birds with 1 stone ^^. i do & do manatau do till so mani page adi . then when the mov finish i watch 107 [my kampung days] the theme song vry chu bii eh. hehe ^^. then tiz morning wake up. go scl. got assembly. so damn boring. 2 lesson in the hall.... see ppl recieve prize & certificate, i oso got certificate. dancing 1. then it's SCIENCE lesson. & u noe la... the man will keep repeat the same ting eh. he say pass up i pass up then he say i dun wan collect 1 by 1. pek chek v him nia. dno wat is he trying to do. ishZZZ.... then accounts. luckily today accounts kinda ok. b'coz i understand wat teacher is teaching. ^^ then now bac home. ate burger 4 lunch . now updating my blog & uploading pictures in facebook ^^

signing off,
lisa

2/10/09
1.53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment