Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 / 10 / 2009 <3

24/10/2009

what a day... haha today morning parents ask me want to follow them go out eat breakfast anot... i say NO because i am sleep. as usual le... hehe bein
g a pigling [learn tiz word from him eh] ^@^ . then i sleep sleep sleep. wake up go check my hp ... oops... got a msg. then reply then cont sleep back. like a pig nia. haha ^^ then when parents come bac. i cnt sleep already . force to wake up. eat my breakfast ^^

after i eat my breakfast i on9 a lil while. then when my parents go out. i wanted to go bac and sleep. but when i enter my room i cn hear like snake eh sound. damn scary. faster phone my parents. daddy ask me close the door and go to their room and sleep. i faster take all my stuff and go their room and sleep. sleep till 1+ they come bac. i tink actualy is not snake la. is juz noises from duno where ^^ . wake up eat chicken rice for lunch. then i watch tv while sms-ing. so romantic le the show. haha. i wan to go to the beach. would you take me to the beach??? haha. i siao liao la. then parents go out again. after 30mins they come bac. they bought sumting special. haha guess what izit??? it's coconut jelly ^^


but when they are out. as usual le... khi siao in the room. try out a few clothes that vry long din wear already. took them out and decide which 1 to wear later when i go out. ^^ then as usual le. take my camera then start capturing pictures. chik chak chik chak chik chak. then now i am uploading the pics and updat
ing my lovely blog. after all this i guess i am goin to study ^^ [geek] haha


my outfit

lonely babiie's reflection

am i in love with the wall??? haha

girl in the mirror

i am lonely

love,
lisa

5.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment