Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hope everyting will go on well

yesterday he msged me and say he loved me and ask me do i know that. i know that but the problem is i cant giv u wat u wan. im reali sorry. but i guess we should try to bertolak ansur. some times i should giv u wat u wan and sometimes you should give me wat i wan. but the problem is u are so far from me. it's so difficult for us to see each other. can i wait till you come bac??? will i loose my patience. i miss you alot. and i hope u will come bac penang. dear i promise you that if i can meet v you i surely will but if i cnt time u muz nt be angry of me ya. dear burfday coming adi. what you want??? hmph... wat should i buy le??? and exams are so so near. damn scary nia. but in school v sumore can laugh and play. hehe ^^ . today science lesson laugh till damn siao. thanks to mr. puspa. wakakaka. recess time phn dear but keep let ppl disturb eh. ish. sumore let that si monkey & si tortise pull my hair. ishz. but in the end balas dendam. mwahahaha. now juz back from scl dunoe what to do. so boring. guess i am goin 2 slp soon. tonight will on9 and upload a few pics bout me n my frens.
will wait for you dear. after training msg me oh. mwahx. miss you.

lisa <3
3.04pm

No comments:

Post a Comment