Friday, October 9, 2009

A song perhaps ^^

have been absent from scl 2 days already. it's so borng at home... but i did my revision. exams are so so near. but i guess i can't manage 2 finish all my revision in time. aiks. while doin revision i am watchin tv. hehe. at the same time. i guess that's my way of studyin. when i study it muz not be too quite. weird huh??? hehe ^^ . i'm reali sorry 4 being angry v u . i guess i am not in a mood that time. sorry 4 saying things that hurt u. i thought u will be reali mad at me. but when i woke up i saw ur msg. i'm kinda relieve & happie. hope you have a save ride bac to KL. will be waiting 4 ur call when u reach. but i guess i muz not put too much hope . if not i will be dissapointed. i guess u are on the plane now??? i kinda miss him [ but wat should i do??? ] should i follow my insticnt or my heart??? you reali made me confused. perhaps we should give each other more time??? if you reali do love me . then do wait for the answer. if you don't wanna wait 4 the answer . then i guess u should leave. i still don't understand why whenever i listen to some songs. my memories will get bac in my mind. it's a torture. but i guess i will wan a new song in my life. if that day reali come i wish 4 a song named Wu Ding by jay chow. would you be the one singing the song for me??? or who should it be??? i reali do miss you alot. what should i do???? why muz u always be in my mind??? how onli i will get you out of my mind??? i dun wanna put too much hope anymore. WHY WHY WHY . haiz. but if i reali let my feelings get deeper would i get hurt by u ???? should i take the risk??? you say you wont hurt me. but can i trust wat u say???? i guess i should live with this phrase in my life. " if there is no hope . there won't be dissapoinment ".


love
lisa

9/10/09

5.54pm




No comments:

Post a Comment