Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Camera

i am SICK !!! so suffering. yesterday at home whole day eat porridge onli. so sien nia... eat slp wake up do folio then slp again. then i msg v him. kinda miss him but he is still in china. then he ask me d ques again. & he said that he cnt msg me too mani msg b'coz he is gonna be out of credit. but he say he hope dat he will hear good news from me... then he end v " i'll miss you ". what should i do now??? so confused . sick & boring. but luckily at night i 4lo my parents out.... juz bought a new digital camera ^^ n daddy say it will be urs already. learn how 2 use & then teach me.... then i was like YAY !!! so happie nia got new camera but i hate 2 be sick ^^ olympus dno wat model but d guy say is latest modal. then come bac is time 4 picha . chik chak chik chak chik chak chik chak chik chak ^^ then i go charge the battery then now oni i took out the battery. 2day neva go scl. but dno y 9 sumting wake up adi. ^^ wake up nia i go my study room then start 2 do my folio. omg i tink i gt janice sickness adi... like 2 do folio eh sickness. 4 now i am still doin my folio . updating my lovely blog . using facebook . dno wat will be next. hehe ^^ till here nw.

love,
lisa

5/10/09
11.05am

No comments:

Post a Comment