Saturday, October 10, 2009

MaTuReD lOvE ???

today morning i woke up from bed then 1st ting i did was get my phone frm my dressing table . then sms v him ^^. then i on9. use fb then open my lovely blog. then chat v a few ppl. most importantly i chat v him . chat bout alot of tings. love . studies . bla . bla . bla . then the question came 2 my mind again. should i be v him. he seem 2 be okay 4 me. but will tiz last or it will last onli until i hav accepted him??? can you answer me ma??? he then ask me a question that i have been thinking also. if me & him 2getha will i tell my parents??? 4 a moment i don't noe how 2 ans but then i feel telling the truth is the best. 4 me telling them i don't mind but i dno wether will they accept him ant. b'coz they don't know him. unlike my ex. my parents kinda noe him. i'm so confused. then i guess dat's 1 of the reason i dun wanna be v him. i am afraid if i be v him & my parents don't allow i dun get 2 meet him. moreover my parents wan me 2 study 4 next year's SPM. so is definateli a NO i guess. but then he tell me dat even i am v him. i have 2 manage my studies & love. i guess i agree v him. he say v should be in a matured love. there is a time 2 study & there's also time 2 love. but he is in KL now. when would he onli come bac 2 penang. if im reali with him. is tiz called long distance relationship??? hmph. but he say he will come bac & look 4 me. he say if always meet there is no chance 2 miss each otha. so sumtimes v meet sumtimes v don't. i guess i agree v that. he say he always go 4 training & cnt accompany me msg. he say we should take that time 2 miss each otha. and he said that he will help me how 2 manage my studies.i guess he did. 2 day whole day study study study nia. morning study then go ttn come bac study again. he say that i muz study so that i can catch upp. ^^ hmm. kinda true. But i guess i can't give u the answer now. you would have 2 wait until my exams are over. if u dun mind waiting then wait. if u mind waiting then u are free 2 find others. i don't mind. but if u reali do find othas plz tell me so that i wont have 2 find the answer anymore. BUT 4 now ... i wanna study 1st. GaMbAtEh !!!

thanks 4 all the support that you gave me 2day to study. i will study for myself & for you.
xoxo

love,
lisa

10/10/09
8.33pm

No comments:

Post a Comment