Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i am sorry . i love you

to you,
i reali hope u will read this . i am reali sorry but i reali do love you. don't keep say that i don't love you. you hurt my feelings when you say that but i noe i also hurt your feeling when i say i can't trust u. i decided to trust you. but i don't know whats wrong with me until now everyting changes. in a day so many tings can happen. sweet at first but in the end. both oso get hurt. i hope you will understand my feelings. is not i don't want, is i can't. next year is my spm le. my parents wont keep allow me go out. i am sorry i can't be like your ex always pei u go out. i am reali sorry but i hope you understand my feelings. are you angry with me??? why aren't you replyin my msg??? i don't know what's goin on. decide to break or not i guess i will leave it to you. but if u keep on not replyin my msg i take it as u have decided to break. in the last post i say that if that day reali come i will leave our love with pride & no tears. but i guess i can't hold back my tears anymore. i am not as strong as u tink i am. maybe for you is juz a game. i shouldn't have put my whole heart in tiz problem. but in the end i also fall for you. but i dun understand why must it end like that. i wanna let you know that i realy love you . and i dun wanna continue quareling. if you choose to leave then i will wish you luck in everyting you do and i wish that you will be happy.
what i can say is sorry. i don't know what to do. i will leave it all to you . what you want i cnt give . i am sorry but i still love you . bye

lisa
2/48pm

No comments:

Post a Comment