Friday, October 16, 2009

i am confused but i did make the right decision

i don't know why i say that. maybe is because i am tired of keep on waiting and the way u treat me... u 4awhile treat me good 4awhile treat me cold. u wna me how??? maybe we are to far apart. the tings you tink and the tings i tink are totaly different. maybe you wont understand how i feel but i have been hurt by u. i dun wan continue being sad. so i guess i made the right decision. i reali hope you understand how i feel. but i guess it would be hard 4 you 2 understand. no matter how much we love each other. if we have no fate love wont bring us 2getha... fate bring us 2getha. i noe that i love u... you say that you love me... but i feel love is not enough... we can't communicate. and i dun trust you. so i guess giving up on our love is the best. wish you all the best in your live

love,
lisa

10.13am

No comments:

Post a Comment