Monday, October 12, 2009

gave up

should i trust what you say??? i am reali confused . i found out tings that make me dun trust u anymore . i trust u no more . did i juz make the wrong mistake??? am i starting to feel regrat??? why muz he lie to me??? why ???? this is not the first time. i am tired. i am reali reali tired with you. it's been like... not long. now u let me have the feeling that do u mean it when u say u wanna be with me??? i guess not. being together should trust each other. but how would u expect me 2 trust u when u are lying to me. i ask u . u say dun have. but i found out that u have. what should i do??? should i juz say good-bye or should i continue live in this lie??? i am confused with you . neva should have put hope on somthing. why did i 4get this phrase " if there is no hope . there won't be dissapoinment " ??? but can i turn bac the time??? i am tired of being lied by you. i guess is more than enough. i giv up

lisa

8.45pm

2 comments:

  1. hey..
    actually i got blog de..
    sorry ya leng lui now only let u all know..
    b4 tat my blog not ready to let u all see yet..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete