Tuesday, October 13, 2009

heartz eu . mwahx

yesterday was so so moody b'coz i found out that he liead to me. i couldn't sleep b'coz i guess my mind is full with questions. then i decided to msg. so i msg with Mr. andrew ^^ but in the end he tell me that he dun hav credit and will msg me & cheer me up today & he did. thanks alot. i couldn't hold bac my tears. i also don't know why. but in the end i manage to slp at around 3 sumting in the morning. but tiz morning he explain everyting to me. but b4 he explain i said that v should not be 2getha. but when i come bac frm scl he asked me not to leave him??? & guess wat??? my heart melted. hmmm... y am i so weak in love???? but b4 i say okay to him i asked him to promise me a few tings. and he promised me. but i feel that does long distance relationship last??? i ask myself again & again. then i decided to give it a try. i hope i wont get hurt again. and if that day come i guess i muz leave tiz love with pride & no tears. but i reali hope you won't hurt me. & i have decided to trust you. so i hope you dun take away the word trust from our love.
Love you dear . . . mwahx

lisa

9.03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment