Wednesday, October 28, 2009

a few days ^^

29/9/09

wen to school. kinda funny le today at school. today my exams are sejarah 1 and science 1. while we are waiting for the sejarah paper after recess . win, jan, fatiha, alina & me. sit around my table. talk then study. when that mr ooi come in nia. he keep look at us. very nice to look meh??? but b4 that cik mastura come in. when 5 of us laugh. she call jan. we though she will ask jan bout nilam book. but actually is 2 ask us to keep quiet ^^. then sejarah paper time. not vry hard not very easy. almost 10 ques that come out is what we discuss juz now b4 the exam. so lucky ^^. after exam come bac home. now updating my blog. after i finish my paper. i draw and write on my test pad. just draw nia. [don't tink too much ya]

so colourful


28/9/09

got accounts & geografi test. not bad le. afternoon got ttn. after tuition go eat western food. then go see doctor. the doctor summore give me injection. so pain le. sob sob T.T after that stupid injection i damn sleepy. so kinda ealy sleep ^^


27/9/09

today is bm paper 2 [tatabahasa & konsasa & rumusan] . bm i still can do. but bina ayat all gone ^^. then is mathematics paper 2. walao eh. all the line equation i leave blank. sure die already le. home friday maths 1 can help le ^^ when mason call me i try turn at the back only teacher say. lisa dun try to give mason answer. swt la... haiyo. we learn moral must tolong menolong. but now teacher ask not to help. what they wan eh??? haha . then go home. got accounts tuition. damn sleepy le... after tuition eat dinner le study geo abit. on9 chat with him then time to sleep ^^ good nights ^^. muacks muacks


26/9/09

today is eng1 & bm1 [ essay & karangan] unbelievable my essay i write 718 words. siao eh. but interesting. about kidnaping. wakakaka . watch too much show le ^^ then is PJK. boring lo. around 15 - 20 mins finish the paper. then as usual le. start to draw and write on the paper ^^. then go home. watch tv. rest. eat. bath. then sleep pigling ^@^ blekz. then evening wake up. eat dinner. on9 . study. then night time to sleep again. can't live without my sleep ^@^ then hug my bear bear ^^ muacks muacks. sugar dreams

my art work . haha

love,
lisa

3.18pm

No comments:

Post a Comment