Monday, December 7, 2009

all my pictures since last friday ^^

in front of evergreen hotel ^^ friday
gurney driveme
janice taking order ^^
had my lunch on sunday ^^
just a smile from me to monkey
windy ^^
woots *
hmm
lonelybabiie
vain

^^
chik chak
misses you
muacks
big big de fish
love you ?
look at the fish. so big ^^
my smile is so fake
kakak say that the plant next to me is a very good plant. ^^
that's me
behind me is the dining table
if i fall i will go for a swim ^^
fish pond
don't leave me
looking happy
staircase . mirror ???
my reflection . love myself
it's just me, myself and i
on the stairs ^^ missing you
me ^^
my dinner for yesterday ^^ sushi
bought this in sunshine yesterday. gonna be fat ^^
this morning . waiting for my teacher to come ^^
i look so pale
look so garang ^^


~ signing out ~
lonelybabiie

No comments:

Post a Comment