Sunday, December 6, 2009

my life ^^

this few days dunno why kinda lazy update blog le. but i guess even i didn't update i will open my lovely blog ^^ . last few days my blog never talk much about me. is all about love. but now i am gonna start with me ^^ friday after mummy's work we went to gurney there eat bak kut teh. we never eat it for alot alot of years already. kinda yummy !!! the after that wanted too go to irc to buy cake manatau sudah change management. cacat la. all also thanks to pk & wf. if not i also wont join. join then change management waste ppl eh money. after that walk walk then sit then capture some picx then go in the car and want to go home. i guess that friday is the end.

then lets talk about saturday. morning i went for breakfast then mummy go see doctor. then i go buy baju kurung. then mummy go lam wah ee take medecine. then go home. haha. cant wait to wear baju kurung le. haha. then reach home i sleep until do what time wake up and saw daddy watching panic room so i join him. nice show. then mummy wake up and join in also. haha. ^^ then went to bee wei for dinner. the food there nice but that day waited so long. ishz. hungry u know??? wakakaka. then go my aunt house. online online online. then walk here walk there. boring nia. around 9 something on the way home. haha

yesterday was a sunday. wohoo. morning wake up go eat breakfast then go church. after church come back i online online online. until i cannot tahan go sleep awhile. then daddy say want to go janice working place to eat. so i say okay. i msg her. then around 12 parents wake me up. ask me to dress up get ready liao can go. then i comb my hair. then wear my clothes then off we go ^^ then when i reach time i look at jan but she like never see me. maybe cnt regconize me with my new hair i guess. she say suit me. suit meh? i feel kinda weird le. haha. and i feel her boss, ivan look very familiar le. haha. but the food there kinda nice le. not bad. next time u guys must try ^^. then after lunch go aunt house online again. feel kinda sleepy but because i bet with MR. Max. he say i 100% sleep wan. i say no. so i tahan never sleep. until around 3 something cnt tahan wan go up and sleep time i saw nobody watch movie so i go watch watch till 4 then go downstairs eat a little then continue online. this proof's that i am not a pig. blekz. while waiting for my parents i capture lots of picture until maid and my cousin say" siao eh le you anne" keep capture. i answer him "camera is use to capture picture not to keep" wakakaka. is a fact ^^. capture from 5 till around 5.45 then stop. haha. crazy me ^^ then goo home bath all then go eat dinner. eat sushi and fried rice. damn full. gonna be fat soon ^^ . then went to another aunt eh place to see my daddy eh mummy. after that went to sunshine farlim. actually wanted to go max house and return him his phone. but while shopping time he phone me. ask me what time i will go back from sunshine i say now. then i say nevermind le. next time only return him he say okay. so in the end never go his place. on the way down and going home i say javen. he dont regconize me until i smile to him. i guess i really look different. haha. then reach home on lap top. before i can do anything javen come chat with me. dunno how he shoppin eh so damn fast. i wan go home time only he want to start shop. but i reach home he reach lkiao. omg peanut really peanut ^^. then watch csi while online. after that phone janice. guess what??? we talk on the phone more than 1 hour until my dad say enough liao le. haha. what we talk a??? talk bout wednesday eh transport. maybe following janice to sit bus because she dun have transport unless she wan to hide in the booth ^^ then i was wondering is both of them calling their partner how about me??? i got 3 choices??? 3 date me. but which 1 i will choose. i hope vic wont call wb le. i accompany her better. and make sure that hump dont make me frustrated and give him a slap. haha. BEWARE !!! then talk about something. something i feel really bad talking but is a fact okay. ishz. say liao also pek chek. i listen liao also boring la. the world is changing. haha. then continue talk talk talk then laugh laugh laugh. so long never talk with jan on the phone like that already. because she working so very hard. haha. hope that wednesday is a success and if really sit bus dont let us sesat. i will cry. haha.

and lastly all the photos that i capture with my new hair will be uploaded later. 10 i am having tuition. ACCOUNTS !!! boring until wan siao. ^^ and i guess i will love my life without love le. only friends and family. no love. i hope this will maintain until the time is right for me. " i've got to let it go and enjoy the show "

No comments:

Post a Comment