Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~ what a day ^^

yesterday went to aunt house to bake cookies ^^ kinda yummy !!!

today morning because of that MRS. BANZ i must wake up at 9 then in the end she come late. thanks to her i wake up so early. haha. today sit bus time so many things happen. me and janice keep laughing laugh until janice beh tahan. haha. shhh . shhh. janice know what am i saying??? haha. then max phone me say he reach and ask where am i. haha. then i ask him go find vicky. both of them so pai seh. but when i reach max come find me and his 3 friends. haha. then he say he take me go eat. all boys takkan i alone girl go follow him meh??? haha. sure pull vic with me le. haha. then jan wait for HIM [ as usual le always late ] wakakaka. then we went to food & tea. haha. me and vic share sandwich. then the boys order 1 set each. wow. very cheesy le they eat eh. max ask me wan or not. but too bad i am full. haha. you all must try. [ below toys r us 2nd floor ] cheap and nice. haha. after eat go cinema there find janice and HIM. they buying drink lining up. lazy wait so me, vic and max go in cinema first. from left [ max . me . vic . jan . pk ] haha. then suddenly max eh fren all also watch the same movie love problems. haha they sit a row behind us. haha. so shock. inside the cinema damn damn cold. summore let that MR.Max bully. but his hand damn warm le. then he say me gai. always also let him say me. each time he say i was pek chek but in the end also laugh. haha. cannot act angry. haha. then jan and vic say he look diff in his pic and that day mcd. i guess they wan to say he look much more handsome a??? wakakaka. handsome meh???? haha . then keep let pk say me. hate it ke. but funny also. then after movie boys go toilet we go down. pk ask " later he come out from toilet cnt find u how a? " i answer " he wan find me then will msg me eh" he go toilet none of my business. summore let that vic say me and him ngam??? kinda regret the decision i make last time but i think is too late. haha. friends are better. then we wait for wb mana tau he go qb. then i chia vicky eat big apple donut. then meet her vivien. then they wan go home. i takkan be jan and pk eh lamp post ma. so i go red box find max. he bring me in. mana tau all girls le. feel so paiseh. but they look familiar le. they kinda friendly keep look at me and smile then say hello. introduce themself. then they say i look familiar . bla bla bla. then i see them sing. max also sing. i was msging with nic, cj, jan, vic. he snatch my phone see my things. when msg come in 1 by one he pek chek.. eng kai. haha. then the song they sing give me alot of memories. last time eh memories all. so i cnt tahan and feel dun wan disturb the girls sing i want go find jan. so i tell max. then he give me a look and say yor. you ar.... then the girls look at me and say good bye. then go play ground find jan. damn hot. they all siao wan. can sit so long. crazy. then i say i wan go in. we walk then go in. feel much more better. pk let me scold till kao kao. eng kai le. keep say me. hha. then my parents say they come already then i took them go the place where i eat my lunch. ate the cheesy thing. cant finish. haha. very full. now i am back. at home. bath finish. now on9-ing . will watch love is beautiful later. this show very old le. but now only i watch. damn nice. very touching. haha.
pitures will be uploaded other time ^^


~signing off~
lonelybabiie

No comments:

Post a Comment