Sunday, December 20, 2009

another day has passed <3

today nothing much lo. whole day texting with my dear dear ^^ nothing to do le. just normal. i miss him so much. miss until i crazy le. how dear? tomorrow going out with god mother. woots * will enjoy i guess. with her 2 kids. 9 and 5 years old. miss them so much le. but i miss my dear more le. dear today coming back to penang le. and sorry ya dear. make you jealous. don't worry in my heart there's only you ^^



this fruit nice. grandma gave me this XD
menu at little cottage
decoration ^^
^^
i look weird
bread & butter
^^
my food
mummy's lunch
daddy's lunch
jelly XD
coffee
guess what is this?
XD
chocolates
eat chocolate also wan act cute a? crazy me
><
kakak with pandan [ tua ko wan ]


i love my dear more than anything . hearts him. L ♥ M

No comments:

Post a Comment