Monday, December 28, 2009

pictures since 24/12

sorry le. the pictures is from below to above. pai seh ^^ . anyway enjoy le

29 december [ today ]

woke up at 12 something. yesterday is dear dear become pig. but today is me ^^. then today must cook my own luch. friend rice. i miss my dear dear alot le. dear went to jawi with friends. i miss you dear. hope you were right beside me now. i dont know why but i need you badly. xoxo

my lunch ^^
not yet ready [without egg]
ingredients

28 december [ heels day ]
daddy got an invatation card from his work mates. chia him, mummy and me. 3rd january at park royal. the card . very creative. then at night nothing better to do. wear the heels i bought that day. walk around the house ><

creative
park royal
daddy chia them eat domino. brought back 2 slice for me. that's my dinner
pizza ^^
^^
heels XD
vain
27 December
ate the chocolate u buy that day at cold storage. love it

><
arm
resse's

26 December XD
went to harvest in for lunch. yummy yummy. then went to ah ma's place. she gave me a bar of chocolate. but share it furin tuition with sir & adrian. then at night web cam with my dear XD then vain in aunt's house. reach home ntg better to do went and take my christmas hat from last year eh. wear then take pic. crazy me ^^

watching snooker king. can u see the hat???
this hat must say thanks to chee yan
vain me ^^
muacks
my dear
sir [ handsome bo ? ]
a cup of cold water
chocolate
menu

25th December . Merry X'Mas
had lunch with daddy's family. very boring le. XD then night went to eat thai food. then went gurney. saw a few friends XD

cute
waiting for food [ dinner ]
christmas tree
from aunt
the restaurant for lunch
vain me XD
too bright le
thanks to my cousin sis. candid me sms-ing with my dear
happy family
swimming pool


on the 24th of december
went to northam cafe. very full le. then went to times square. damn boring. nobody wan ==

got concert but nobody see
me & ice cream
swensens
yummy yummy
thanks to daddy
car park is empty
chicken pie
chicken pot pie [ inside got mushroom soup ]
german sausage
very windy le [ ILOVEYOU ]
mumm'y japanese set

No comments:

Post a Comment