Thursday, December 10, 2009

i feel kinda regret

after yesterday i don't know what am i thinking. last few days he called me. for what??? i don't know what is it for. want to hurt me once more??? before this i feel happy talking with him. but why after yesterday everything change. i dont know whether do i still love him or not. i guess the feelings fade already. i suddenly think of him. when i talk to you i will remember the times u hurt me. hurt me deeply and who is the one who is there for me. who cheer me up when i am sad. i was loving you all the time but he is cheering me up. he never give up from making me sad to happy. but when the time he tell me things and when he need me i hurt his feeling badly. really badly. after that day i think everything changes. even though when i am sad he will cheer me up. but is different than last time already. i dont know why i suddenly feel very sad very confuse. what is happening to me? who i really love??? but i guess everything changes already. i will loose both of them at once. i miss him. haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment