Sunday, December 27, 2009

bored . miss him

nothing special le. bored le today. what should i write le??? hmph... all cousin went to taiwan le. except for me. so lonely lo. wish to be there with all my cousin. except for brian lo. he is in US. miss all of them alot le. but i miss my dear dear more le. haha. dear dear funny lo. every morning will say how many more days only can meet me. 3 more days till 31. cant wait till that day come le. today keep watch snooker king. finish le. ho liao leh??? XD this few days less text with dear. dear dear de mummy dont like. so better dont text. haha. but will be missing dear alot lo. haha. nothing much le. boring nia. just now went to tesco. chit chat with winnie. then come back online time janice call me. talk talk talk. talk about new year's eve. i read vicky's blog i feel very unfair also le. hope vicky is fine le. vicky dont think too much ya. anything can tell us ya XD...

i want nobody nobody but you . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment