Friday, December 11, 2009

history repeat ???

last night. too boring until take story book and read. while reading i am sms-ing. with kinda alot of people. but i dont know why i hate it when i msg with mr. m . damn frustrating. send 1 msg to him after 30 mins or 1 hours only reply. better dun reply. so in the end never msg with him. i read story book read until 12+ then close the book. msg everyone good night then close the light. and then lie down on my bed. and i was wondering why is the history repeating again??? i also dont know why. just feel very useless. but last night i know a few things that make me feel better. but feel better got what use? cant be together also la. so just forget about it.

just woke up not long ago. stomach pain. ish. stupid nia. actualy 10 something wan wake up eh. but stomach too pain cnt wake up so sleep until 12 only wake up. wake up nia straight bathe but now still pain. ishz. online not long nia someone oii me. guess who??? nicholas using daryl msn oi me. ish. ask me go gurney. that day wednesday at gurney time he msg me ask me go gurney i thought he was there mana tau is ask me today go. wanted to go but stomach pain. sorry ya. not i kesi kesi. and also sorry always you ask me out i sure cnt. but i hope during this holiday really can go out with u. lone time no see want to see u become how PRETTY liao. wakakaka. talk about him now must go check hp. see he got msg. so i guess that's all. ltr 2 got ttn. after ttn i come back home i guess i dont wan go out liao ^^

chaoz

~signing off~
lonelybabiie

No comments:

Post a Comment