Sunday, December 20, 2009

morning ><

things happen last night. things that i am kinda jealous and sad. i also don't know why i will feel like that but the tears are rolling. what can i do is hold back the tears. but i can't do anything about it. because it is my fault. if it is not because of me they wouldn't have break up. i suddenly feel guilty once again. haiz. what should i do? i thought today morning i can read his blog. but he didn't update so never mind already. i suddenly feel that everything is changing. feel very confuse. feel like its just a dream and is going to end soon. what should i do? dear help me. i am going to be crazy soon. haiz. what should i do? and my god mother not yet come. boring. dear wont wanna reply my msg. what to do le? so i just write something on my blog le. suddenly feel very lonely. hmph. is his feeling changing? dear are you changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment