Thursday, December 10, 2009

damn frustrated

yesterday when my father come back from work i think he and my mummy mood no good. they saw the money on the table. and say ' you forget to pay teacher again? ' then i was like ' umm, umm. sorry' then they start to scold crazy a you? keep watch tv online until what also forget. ltr teacher thought we dont wan pay her. please la okay. teacher not so money face wan. next week monday can pay her. is you all think too much. so after that whole day until now never talk to them a single word. because last night 9 i went to bed. around 10 wake up msg msg. then fall asleep until just now someone call me. and hor i know you will read my blog eh. so i wan tell you again. dont nsay sorry to me le ya. i say many many times. if you say sorry again i WONT chai u anymore ^^ so dun say le. i say already past let it pass i forgive u. but promise u wont repeat the same mistake u did to me to other girls. rather let u hurt me one person then u keep on hurting others. so dont hurt others ya. monkey ^^ . today will be another boring day. sien nia. whole day at home do nothing. bo crazy also will become crazy ^^

~ signing off ~
lonelybabiie

No comments:

Post a Comment