Thursday, December 24, 2009

loves ♥

yesterday kinda boring le. nothing better for me to do. but went for dinner then went to time square. omg. damn empty. thought will be full with people. manatau is empty. miss dear dear alot le. dear dont blame yourself le. sorry ya dear yesterday didn't update blog. so now updating. but still kinda lazy. so i shorten it ya

♥ love my dear .

congratz to my cousin [ tse chin ] pass his driving exam.

congratz to another cousin [ walter ] got 8 A's in his PMR

went bts. ate swensen ice cream. nice le.

then go sunshine city buy stuff

♥ kinda moody le. guess too miss my dear already

went church this morning.

then went home watch dear lend me eh movie [snooker king]

then go out for lunch but JAMMED like crazy

now at aunt house. received 2 ang pau already. woots*

love dear's blog. love him more. xoxo

pictures will be uploaded other time.

daddy know about him. relatives also. [is it something good or bad?]

okay le. will end now. sorry dear. too happy until nothing to write already. but for short I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment