Sunday, December 13, 2009

complicated

guess what??? yesterday another midnight call. not 1 but 2 - 3 times. end up sleep at 2am in the morning. today 9 must wake up summore. damn sleep. i turn off the alarm continue sleep. nearly late for tuition. haha ^^ hmph. yesterday was kinda confuse and sorry for making u kinda angry. but what i say is a fact. u wan leave her??? no way ~ i wont let u do it because of me. ish. why must he understand me so much until he know i fall for him. and how he know that i also dont really know my feelings and not sure yet? gosh. he really understands me. is good in a way. but bad in another way. ishz. so what should i do??? i am really sorry i cant accept that because of me u wan leave her. u say this is all u waited for all this while??? since the first time u chat with me. even though i love cy but actually u love me le. wth. u know i love him and u wont have a chance so u find her??? omg. why must u be so funny har??? and now you say you and her don't suit ??? you prefer me??? omg. u are making me confused le. but i guess i will repeat the same thing like what i say on the phone yesterday. i don't want because of hurt tiok a 14 year old girl. i dont want her to hate love. i know i am stupid to do so but i feel is unfair to that girl. i also don't know why. in the first place you shouldn't know that 'him' is who. why must u so understand me??? really sorry if i keep repeat the same thing and make u angry. but i must still say it. i dont want because of me u hurt her. no matter what u have feelings on her before. so be responsible ya. you make me confuse. don't know want how now. haha. you slowly think what i say is true or not le. haha. ^^ no matter what we are still friends ma. dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment