Wednesday, December 23, 2009

love him

yesterday dear early sleep. heard that dear headache. dear so pig le. haha. yesterday so early sleep but today so late wake up. not like me. haha. i am no longer a pig. wakakaka. dear we will prove to them together ya. love you. today i thought dear wake up then go bball. manatau he sleep back. i never phone him. sorry le. haha. thought u wake up already ma. forgive me ya. blekz. then today i ask dear dont so late back. in the end dear 12 something come till 5 something back. today very siao and happy to. miss him alot le. haha. got talk got laugh . then go down play water twice. first time wear jeans. hard to play. whole jeans and shirt wet. thank to dear. never mind he is also wet. thanks to me. XD then go up. change into shorts. the mummy ask . ' he is your bf ? ' i was like.... ummm. haha. en en. then talk awhile, lucky mummy kinda like him. dear say he never eat. mummy ask me ask daddy buy food for him. haha. XD while waiting for daddy. mummy got steam kuih. so ask me and dear eat. i dont feel like eating so let dear eat. then daddy come back. eat mee goreng. haha. cant finish so share some with parents. after finish eating went down play water again. this time i am super duper the wet. haha. dear also wet. pity dear le. he must sit car go back. haha. and before that i lend dear my fun camp shirt. because the clothes he wear is wet. scared later my dear fall sick ma XD then play until 5 something daddy phone say wan go out. i walk up the stairs. dear say dont wan go up le. because his dad coming. i climb up the stairs then i realise my key is with dear. phone him. i bo lat walk down le. he come up pass me the key. then i go and bath. then msg dear. went aunt house. dear phone and say wanna go play bball. then wan go out with friends. so i just watch tv , chat with cousin and maid. then go eat supper. then come back. update photos and blog. enjoy the photos. XD


on the phone with my dear
i don't know how to solve le T.Tsolving rubiks
rubiks
yor . DEAR smile please
i polish de XD
nothing better to do . vain
wraping teacher's present
dear helping me le. love you
hold tight and never let go . i love you
dear drink also want act cute a??? haiyo
vain me
vain
so so chubby
nothing better to do XD
dear who are you thinking huh?
our reflection
should push u in the water le
smile more ma
let dear splash eh. blek
dear dear
hungry. waiting for my food XD
ang ku ^^
apple juice
mee goreng for my tea but dear's lunch
me & mee goreng
take 1
take 2
take 3
smile . weird
dear's clothes . rubiks . my handphone
DEAR DEAR !!! your hand! ish u
dear and me
my dear dear
love the wind
candid XD
so windy le. this pict nice but got 1 uncle at the back
dear hand darker than my hand. blek
windy le
thanks dear . love you
me and dear . look kinda weird le
haha. looking into the water
candid me XD
dear dont candid me la
dear looking at the sky. thanks to me. wakakaka
i am WET
the necklace dear gave me
cheese =)
thanks to daddy XD

No comments:

Post a Comment