Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a day with him and bestiez <3

sorry ya. yesterday upload half way daddy ask me sleep. so now only upload finish. anyway yesterday was a great day for me. morning as usual 7 wake up bath and all. haha. then go janice house. thanks to dear at night around 12+ only sleep but better than the other nights . XD go janice house talk capture pics then thinking of make up. so jan mum make up for me. look kinda weird. then yy come then make up for me. i am like a doll le. haha... ^^ then daddy phone and ask " you all not yet go ? ' if not i fetch u all la' then i was like. uhhh. okay lo. then daddy reach after awhile then went down. go in car. hoodie dirty so didn't take in the end. then i phone dear ask him go earlier because not sitting bus and will be early. he say will try his best. then reach gurney go red box. our time was 11.15 - 1. feel like very fast le. haha. around 12+ dear come then after awhile nia we went to the cinema place to buy ticket. saw shu may and her friends. then say hello. then we decide to watch couple retreat. 18pl le. but lucky can go in. nice show. haha. XD then go walk around. was kinda sleepy and tired. pity dear keep follow me and friends. so follow him go find his friend. before that went to sasa. ish. don't have the one i wan. so end up didn't buy. then went to pastamania. find dear's friend. then after awhile go walk walk. at four skin saw ben, isaac, tessa, andrew, julie and ah bie. say hello. talk awhile then capture pic. then win follow they walk. left me and dear. then wanted follow him go pool. manatauu go there his friends are in four skin. so walk to four skin. dear say he dont want play pool le. so sit at echo park there. saw tom... zzz . then capture pic. then janice come find us. janice very charm lo ask dear hug me in front of tom. like using dear to tell him to give up. haha. funny lo. then meet up with win. follow tessa they all. she damn pretty. don't look like 25 at all. omg very sui. i will chase her if im a guy. haha. then went beads zone. capture pics. before that ben and isaac singing christmas song to each other from different floor. haha. then decide to seperate from them. then went to bbq chicken. dear say he 7.30 wan go home. but want to accompany me he stay longer a little. muacks. love you XD then dear went back food came. eat eat eat. damn full. then go find parents. while waiting for daddy. imagine the little boy's mum left him there and go capture picture with christmas tree . not scared people take your baby away meh? ^^ then i thought mummy and daddy know i got bf mana tau is they tired. pheww... but guess will let her know sooner or later. hope she wont disagree le. then go home. lazy update le. but dear ask me to update. but upload half way he say if i dont want never mind. haha. blek blek. bully me de. XD then sms sms sms. but while uploading dear was talking to me on the phone for 20mins. then want go sleep le. end call. go brush teeth do all my things then dear phone me again. talk talk talk. then wish good night. then bye bye lo. XD .


while waiting for dear . miss youme and janice at red boxmy food. haha. eat not even half XD
me and dear . while waiting for ash to buy ticket
view from food & tea. thanks to winnie
winnie lee . don't capture le. but nice candid XD [ordering food ]
me and dear at food & tea
our drink. forgot the name . but taste good le
dear's lunch
looks good but taste a little weird and sour
yy's cocktail
pk's lunch
janice's toast
janice and pk's drink
vain vain vain
thanks to ash. love this pict
ash . dear's friend . cute huh?
them at food & tea
this pict look okay wad janice
3 angels ^^
in the toilet ^^
thanks to janice. very nice meh? i capture more nice okay
what dear doing?
me and dear at fitting room. nothing better to do XD
us with isaac. [ why is your face like that ]???
andrew . lisa . isaac . winnie . benjamin
sorry le. my angle bo sui. applogies XD
me . max . ash . jan
dear. thanks to me and my shades ^^
at beads zone . vain me. but soon he will also be XD
at bbq chicken before dear went back
me, myself AND i
pop corn chicken with sprite & mash potato [damn full ]
this little boy very cute

No comments:

Post a Comment