Sunday, December 13, 2009

words & pictures

haha. i guess this is the 2nd post for today. wanted to go harvest inn and try mana tau tak buka. so went to salsas. as usual. so long bo see tiok igor. today saw him there. i nearly forget take my camera back le. haha. pheww. then these are the pictures i took for today. and the last 2 picture is dedicated to winnie. she wants to see me with my hair tied up ^^. and just now at aunt house web-caming with winnie then i go watch tv. then i ate magee mee for dinner. 1 more thing. he found out that she fall for him already. what must she do??? omg. so scary. but she still hope that even he know but he will still love and continue be with his gf. dont because of her . his relation ship become worse. and please dun say that she is naive. she just dont want to break people's happiness. he shouldn't have know about her falling for him. but i guess he really understand her thats why he know. OMG !!! i miss her so much. i mean my god ma. last time she very sayang me and love me. but after she get marry and have kids she went to KL. so very less can meet her. just now she called me. just put down the phone. miss her so muchie. she say she will be back on the 18. she will come and find me. go kek lok si together and also go penang hill . can't wait le. miss her so much. hearts her. she ask me about my studies, my life, and DO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ??? haha. i say no. she say when i am 30 only find. haha. funny le she. miss her alot. really memories. last time always she will buy gifts for me. very sayang me. i hope she is still here in pg. so she can still so sayang me. haha. but even though she at KL now. every year she will send gifts to me also ^^

in the car ^^
a smile from me to you . ilyreaching my hand to get you
harvest in cafe
mushroom soup at salsas ^^
desert ^^
this picture and the picture below is dedicated to winnie [ so want to see i tie my hair ]
love you ^^


i want you more than gold or silver,
only you can satisfy,
you alone are the real joy giver,
and the apple of my eye.

a poem from me to you m.

~signing off ~
lonelybabiie

2 comments: