Saturday, December 12, 2009

midnight call ^^

yesterday i slept at 2am in the morning. haha. was kinda confused le. then around 12 like that max msg me. ask me why havent sleep i ma say cant sleep lo. he straight phone me. walaoeh. i forget put silence and i was in my parents room. so faster reject. mana tau call again. no choice have to answer. then talk talk talk. talk until 12.30 like that put down the phone. actually talk until very happy eh. but in the end i feel like crying after knowing a few things. haiya. never mind liao. if not let him say again. and hor max khaw. if u see this i want to tell you that i am over him. i have no feeling with him. so when u ask me about him i will say so??? haha. like what u say i deserve better. then around 12.55 nic msg me. and say. ask u msg me why u never msg me??? never mind liao la. nights. he sound so damn angry. kinda scarty le. so i reply him. but hor u say u will msg me not i msg u la. haha. then i never reply anyone; i still cant sleep. max ask me to msg him if i cant sleep, should i ??? i guess not. haha. feel that having myself is enough. dont want to think so much already. ^^ anyway thanks ya. today start from just now cant stop msg. 1 by 1 finish reply next 1 come. sms-ing with 4 ppl at one time. will go crazy. and i took a few pics. will upload tonight. haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment