Sunday, November 29, 2009

3rd day . going to shen zhen

today is the 3rd day and we are going to shen zhen ^^ kinda interesting. went to dong men shopping. 2day is the day we go back to the hotel early. so mummy & daddy went for massage. michelle the tour guide brought us there. i just follow ^^ enjoy the pitures ^^ tomorrow we will still in shen zhen but tomorrow is not a shopping day. is see-ing day ^^

just woke up . sleepy face
getting ready to catch the train to shen zhen ^^
train ticket to shen zhen
train ^^
in the train
century plaza hotel [ 5star ]

1 of the stall in dong men
it's very small but i zoom it. so it looks bigger
sandwich ^^ yummy
cafe de coral. nice food over there
crab !!! ALIVE
see the amount of candy they have ^^
the beer in shen zhen is cheaper than the beer in malaysia. their soft drink is more expansive than beer . weird ==
chicken . still have the head there ^^
my beloved teddy & blankie
just a simple smile for me to everyone out there. all the best ^^
am i vain ??? yes of course. how can a girl not be vain ^^
she loves her teddy
TEDDY !!!!
me with blankie
reaching for the light so that my world wont be so dark
dear . i miss you. and i am thinking of you every day . every hour. every minute and every second
vain vain vain
http://lonelybabiie.blogspot.com/
crazy mie
me . myself & I ^^
peace . acting cute ^^
the guy switch on the tv so that i wont feel boring. how good is that ^^
i never massage and never pay but the guy so good serve me drink and watermelon ^^
massage ^^
chair ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment