Friday, November 6, 2009

i'm speechless [moody]

finally today last day of exams. my accounts marks was like so unbelievable. even my result not very good i am happie. b'coz better than last test. haha. accounts 46 !!! unbelievable. was so so happie. until what happen in the evening. i found out something. before i go to bed i need you to be there before i sleep. maybe because you are not there i get moody. i also dunno. i dunno what are you thinking just now. u make me fall for you and now u tell me that you feel both of us dun suit each other??? if u dun love someone dun tell her you love her and make her fall for you. when she fall for you . you just dump her like that??? you are not only hurting her but taking the trust word away from her. u hurt me too deep until i don't even know what to do. i can't hold back my tears. no appetite at all. my mum ask why i just say full... very stupid excuse. but no choice. that time i am realy down and moody. thanks to max. thank you very much. thanks for cheering me up. i really do feel better. but i am not that cruel to say such things. thanks for your advice. i guess maybe i should leave it this way. let me wake up from my dream and face the real world. in the real world there is no such thing as fantasy.

10.35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment