Friday, November 13, 2009

boring . . .

today 10 something only wake up. sien nia. i wake up then i see my phone. swt la. why got so swt eh ppl de??? you are younger than me and u expect me to love you. want my pict for wat??? crazy or wat??? last time say day care but i just treat u like my bro. swt la you. u love me but too bad i dun love u. haha. why must the person i love doesn't love me but the person i don't love, love me??? this world is turning upside down. wanna go watch 2012. who wanna join??? tonight maybe going to gurney to repair my phone. barry i hope your friend is over there. please. ^^ finally i watch the show finish le. i miss kinda a lot of episodes. so romantic le. hope that he & she is me & you. just now on9 wanna on msn but too bad my desktop com cnt on. duno why. so use lappy to on. are you my destiny??? i guess not. we are not fated to be together. if not we will be together now. never mind i guess this phrase is very meaningful. love someone doesn't mean have to be with him/her. if you love him/her then what you can do is wish them happy. but if you know that the girl or the boy love you but you dare not take the risk. then you are making a very big mistake. every couple deserve a chance. how would you know if u haven't try it??? believe in yourself that you love her. love is like magic. you wont know what will happen next. but i guess iwill leave my love life to God. he will decide who will be my mr. right. but i still hope it is you. i really hope that i can turn back time but i guess it is impossible. i should look foward and never turn back. what has passed just let it passed. it will still remain as memory.

to, winnie. i hope you are fine. vicky. hope you have a save trip to KL. janice. hope your relationship will get better. and for me 'lisa' be happy with what you have. ^^

later maybe going to gurney to do my phone things. hope barry's friend is there. after my phone repair le i can return max his hp. but his hp nice to sms le. thanks ya max. ^^ i guess friend's are always the best. when i am sad they will be there to give me support and to cheer me up. thanks to all who is there for me. muacks muacks.

lisa

5.34pm




No comments:

Post a Comment