Saturday, November 21, 2009

new song

enjoy the new song i just updated in my blog. hope you guys will like it. i think and think. i guess i will let both of you go and start a new life. leave the past and live the future ^^ glad that my friends are there for me. thank you all. is the matter of time. no matter fast or slow i still have to forget you and live my life. i guess it will be better that way. haha. can't wait to go hong kong le. but i still haven't finish packing ^^ hope that it will be fun and i can know more friends in this trip le. hope can see hk stars . ^^ hope my wish come true. no matter how far i go i will still miss my friends. so anything msg me le. ^^. what to do now??? so damn boring le. nothing better for me to do wan. so so sien. today i so guai. listen to winnie go play cafe world. hehe. my cousin also follow. why wat also must follow me ha??? what i got u also must have eh meh? next time i got bf le u also wan him izzit??? iishz. beh tong nia. weird == okay la. i think that's all for now. pray for a safe trip ya. before i go hongkong will msg my friends. haha. muacks muacks. misses you guys. xoxo

lisa <3 you

4.22pm

No comments:

Post a Comment