Saturday, November 7, 2009

3rd post for today

i guess this is the 3rd post for today and i guess it is more than enough. so many things happen in a day. and i finally realize that friends are always the best. i can live without a partner but i can't live without a friend. i love you but i guess love between us fade huh??? okay. i can accept the fact. kind of tension and stressed so went to gym in jan's house. work out for almost 1 hour. next week is swimming time ^^ i release my stress and tension on the work out in the gym. after that i realize that my keypad is getting worse. tomorrow going out for bball then going to gurney. hope that i will enjoy myself ^^ i will occupy my time so that i wont think so much. 2moro b4 go bball wanna go take phone from my friend. i don't want to think so much anymore. let the past be the past. look foward and never turn back. no matter how much i love him i still must move on. so why not forget what is happening and be happy. maybe is all a mistake. should think positively ^^ now i am uploading my pics in facebook. janice is helping me in editing ^^

love this pict ^^[ look so chubby]

lisa

9.41pm

No comments:

Post a Comment