Saturday, November 14, 2009

what a day ^^

what a day. haha. yesterday moody but today wake up nia damn siao. haha. went for lunch. then after lunch adrian came over to my place. khi siao until 4 somthing he only go back. haha. uploaded all the pics already ^^ . damn siao la today. adrian how fun izit huh??? thanks to me your nails so nice. thanks to me u so happy hor??? ^^ i finally forget you le. haha. what for love someone that is not worth it??? so many others better than him. i guess i am too stupid or as what people say love is blind ^^

on the way to hardwicke for lunch ^^
me with lolipop ^^
thanks for the lolipop . love it
me & adrian [ finally can capture a nice picture.]
me with my cute lil queenie ^^ mwahx mwahx
what a nice candid [ thanks to adrian]
peace [ thanks to adrian ]
the crazy-ness that we have ^^
thanks to me. my drawing . wakakaka. adrian teo ur hand like giant
thanks to me. his nails so nice. but cacat la he paint my nails



lisa

10.44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment