Friday, November 6, 2009

i love you

i really do love you. maybe you dun understand how i feel. i really didn't listen to what he say. why must you make me fall for you when i dun love you. why you choose to leave now when i am already in love with you. why must u tell me that you don't love me anymore??? what did i do??? maybe i am too selfish. since you have made your decision. okay i will respect your decision. you want to leave okay. i agree but you cant stop me from loving you. i realy wat to be together. but you feel you don't love me already then okay. you deserve to have a gf. but maybe you deserve a better gf than me. i don't deserve such a loving bf like you. i am sorry. if i hurt ur feelings i really hope you can forgive me. i guess our dream just end like that. i just hope that you will be happy. must find your xin fu ya. lastly i want to say that i love you. sorry for all the mistake i have done. i know i can't turn back the time. and i want to thank you because after i know you i finally know how to love someone already. thank you.

i love you

9.35am

No comments:

Post a Comment