Sunday, November 1, 2009

it's just a dream

i don't know what is real or what is a dream. i can't different shade both of them. i thought he is different. maybe he is. maybe it's just an misunderstanding. but i really feel vry empty b'coz my whole heart is with him. i don't know whether he know anot but it's true. i suddenly feel vry lonely. i waited for him all night long. i am just worried. i just wanna make sure he reach home safely b'coz b4 he went out he say when he is back he will msg me. i wait and wait. but nothing. i guess around 12.30 i fall asleep. but 2 i wake up and cont waiting until 4. but no msg. i am kinda sad. and i suddenly feel that maybe all this while. this few days. it's all just a dream. and i finally wake up from my dream. i guess i can't hold back my tears... hmm. but we are nothing. i have to understand that. we are just friend. there's nothing between us. when ever i think of that i will feel better. but early the next morning he apologize. and my heart melted right away. i forgive him. everything goes on well. until in the afternoon. i don't know what is bordering you. but i guess you know i hate ppl who lie to me. why must you lie to me that you want to sleep but actuali you went on9. i ask you. you said that you will msg me later. after you tell me that. i guess i am speechless. i am kinda sad but i have to remember that we are just friends. when i went back home. i cnt take it anymore i went in my room. shut the door. and hug my teddy. i feel lonely T.T i thought i sleep for a few hours but actually is only 15 mins. i don't know why is that so. my eyes are kinda red. so when i ask my dad to let me use com. i have to use pillow to cover my face if not he sure will ask alot. then while i am uploading blog. he msg me and say that he pek chek with his report. i don't know whether it is true or not. but i hope you don't lie to me.

lisa

6.56pm

No comments:

Post a Comment