Sunday, November 29, 2009

4th day of my trip ^^

this is the 4th day of my trip . still in shen zhen today going to 2 places 1st is windows of the world then splendid miniature in china ^^ . today will be the last day in shen zhen tomorrow will go back to hong kong ^^ enjoy the pict i uploaded ^^

morning everyone ^^ while mummy and daddy getting ready i was capturing pics ^^
shades in the wardrobe ??? ^^
windows of the world ^^ everyone getting ready to take a group picture . professional photographer will take ^^
me with the fountain ^^
taj mahal ^^
nice nice
this is the car we rented ^^
this is a real camel ^^ pay rmb$10 [ cheap right? ]
wohhooo XD
niagara falls ^^
posing
we never follow the rest . we ownself rent a car and go round ^^
eiffel tower
waiting for the lift to come down ^^
great view ^^
from the tower ^^ tall and high above
me again ^^
so high above . scary . zzz . help me
the tree ??? combine & cut until so sui ^^
thanks to a kor kor . he help me capture eh [ the kor also in the same tour as me ^^ ]
me ^^ waiting to go round the splendid miniature of china ^^
well???
the cute boy and girl [ same tour ] they look like giant when they stand beside the miniature ^^
the english there memang cacat eh ^^
pay rmb$40 for this man to cut out the shape of my face in 10 seconds. he is damn pro ^^
1st show. horse horse horse. looks like the movie we watch in the movie
this is the last show we watch ^^ cultural show this is better than the 2nd wan. 2nd wan damn boring. this 1 very interesting ^^ there's a video but will upload it after i uploaded all the pictures ^^ be patient
nice costume right?
i am tired . after everything went back to the hotel and get ready to sleep ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment