Friday, November 6, 2009

hurts

my heart hurts badly. i cant even feel my own heart beat. why must i win in everything but loose in love??? why??? why must i so love you when you don't love me anymore??? why must this world be so unfair. why can't i stop crying??? can't i just hold back my tears??? i dun believe you are a playboy. maybe it's true but i don't wanna believe it. for me you are not that kind of person. you are loving and caring person. maybe is all this while i miss use the love you have for me. i finally realize that once a decision is made there is no turning back. loving you is all i can do for now. love someone doesn't mean have to be 2gether. i love you but if you don't want to be together okay. i am okay with it. even my heart really hurts. i don't know when will the pain end but i still choose to love you. because you make me really fall for you le. if you all feel that i am stupid. i am not stupid. i have the right to love who ever i want to love. no matter how much pain i have i still love him. is that call true love??? i suddenly feel very cold and lonely. maybe is because myheart is empty. all this while you are in my heart. but now. you choose to leave. so i feel vry cold. my hand and feet are freezing. it's very cold. i just hope. you will just give me a warm hug for just 1 minute. but that is impossible. you wan me to hate you??? it's hard for me to forget you. it's even harder for me to hate you. u don't love me but u can't stop me from loving you. i love you.

p.s i really do love you. and i really do hope you will change your mind. i am always here for you.

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment