Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sorry

why must so many things happen yesterday? why??? first is kvn then max. why must love be so hard le??? why must i not fall for the person who love me??? why must i hurt their feelings??? kvn u wan me be with u can. of course can. but u have to make me trust u and believe in you. max i am really sorry. friends is all i can say. if because of me whole night u never sleep i am sorry. my heart is hurt deeply le. very hard to be heal. so it wont be so easy for me to accept someone new. i am sorry. yesterday i am not in the mood so i am kinda rude. i am sorry for those i scold. really sorry. too much things on my mind. and please don't fall for a guy like him, you will suffer, think before you do anything. please. later maybe going out. but dunno wan go where. boring only. i suddenly hope that i can turn back time where the time you wan me and i want you. but it is still the same. you're playing. stupid la. why i go think bout that. ish. haha. crazy le. yesterday heard something from someone. me & winnie damn angry. why got such person in the world wan??? so bitchy la. chill win. she is jealous of you. don't worry you are better , cuter and more pretty than her. ^^

lisa

9.58am

No comments:

Post a Comment