Friday, November 20, 2009

last day of school <3

to my beloved class 4B . last day of school



yesterday after back form school went to tesco with my besties. went to buy present for teacher and buy drinks. we spend almost 2 hours there le. pity my daddy.[ sorry ya . xoxo ] then went home. was so so tired but must wait for parents then must go eat dinner with them. so after i go eat come back online. very tired le. so around 9 like that went to bed. feel like want to sick le. so better go rest. then today wake up prepare myself. sit on the sofa. yesterday recieve alot msg . sorry ya. slept early. then take the cake go in car. today mummy put me at foyer. 9 bottles of drinks. ask me how to take? so ask help from alina , adrian & vincent lo. haha. then mason only come. so late eh. ishz. then go put the things at teachers table then go back my class 4B to take out all the things and throw away some things. ^^ then they say got perhimpunan so we put al the things on teachers table there then went for perhimpunan. so long eh. after perhimpunana we took all the food and go to canteen. arrannge then call teachers. today kinda tired but fun. we eat until very full. teacher cook eh nasi lemak nice le. ^^ party for today cost aorounf rm160+ le. haha. class fund. hope everyone enjoy le. photos be uploaded in facebook

present for our form teacher & those teachers who are leaving us

yummy !! karen bring eh sushi. nice le ^^
our food . ^^ice with our 4B souveniercredits to me XD [ on karen's hand ]
what a drink [ pepsi with orange ]
playing cards ^^

i misses you . haiz . what should i do ? why must it be so hard & difficult ??? but i have no choice but to let go . i really hope everything will be different. i hope it turn out the way i wanted but i know is impossible. everything around me now is very cold. now school holiday i cant see my friends everyday. i wonder how cold it will be. i hope you were there for me . i love you . xoxo

lisa

5.45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment