Sunday, November 8, 2009

hatred

from love i guess you must make until become hate right??? fine. you so wan me to hate you. and i guess i really do hate you. F*** off my life. never want to see your face in my life anymore. get lost. regret is the word i have in mind. i said that i wont be regret. but now u make me feel worse than regret. loving you is not just a mistake is a night mare. don't understand how come i can be so stupid to fall for a guy like you. damn it. i finally agree with him. i am stupid. thanks for waking me up ya. thanks alot. i owe you. thanks for all the advice, support you all gave me. love you all ... [max, mason, winnie, janice,vicky, andrew, adrian, william] muacks muakcs. and for you.[YOU] you have nothing but the hatred under from my bottom heart. never hate someone so deeply before. next time please think before you say. and the memories that i have with you is never remain as a sweet memory anymore. is night mare

lisa

5.58

No comments:

Post a Comment