Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sorry

cy,
sorry if what i said hurt you. i guess i will stop talkin about you. is time for me to forgive and forget ba. is time for me to let go things that doesn't belong to me. if what i say hurt you i am really sorry. i dun blame you for hurting me. instead i forgive you. i really do hope you will forgive me for what i wrote in my blog. i do understand you got read my blog. maybe you have your reasons why you hurt me. if you really forgive me then text me and let me know. if not i understand le. it's not easy to forgive someone

kvn,
sorry if i hurt your feeling yesterday. really sorry. i dun mean to hurt you. but forgetting someone is hard. so that's why i ask you not to love me anymore. sorry. i really hope you understand

love,
lisa

6.35am

No comments:

Post a Comment