Monday, November 2, 2009

i guess everything will be alright .

i don't know what's happening & i choose not to think about it anymore. maybe all this while is just a dream. whenever someone likes me i wont like when. when i fall for him, he don't like me anymore. why is that so??? maybe this is also happening to me right now. the feeling i am having now is kinda lonely, sad and cold. but i guess i will wan to live with it. i don't want to put anymore hope on something. when ever i hope for something my heart will get hurt deeper. so i guess i want to stop hopping and get on with my live. i love you but i guess loving you now is too late. last night mood not good summore quarrel with parents. haiz. sien nia. then i went in my room and study perdagangan and stop msg-ing. after finish my predagangan i only continue msg. wanted to go mcd 2moro. but i dun have transport. but how to know when i was studyin my perdagangan my fren say he can fetch me. but i feel very paiseh le. so don't know want to go ant. but i hope i am going so i dun have to stay at home thinking of things i shouldn't be thinking. hope i will enjoy my day at mcd studyin tomorrow with jan, win, max & william. i guess i don't have the mood to continue writing already. so i will stop here.

lisa

3.06pm

No comments:

Post a Comment