Sunday, November 29, 2009

last day T.T

last day in hong kong. today is free day. so is shopping day ^^ went to buy and eat alot of things. bought 1 roxy shirt ^^ hk$200 le ^^ nice nice. but never capture that shirt that i buy ^^. i will miss everyone including ah jan [ tour leader ] , tina & michelle [ tour guide ] , all the people in my tour. haha ^^ have a great and wonderful time there ^^



roxy !!! but this is not the shirt i bought ^^
what english??? haha england speaking london talk
nice light in 1 of the mall ^^

chocolates . my favourite
daddy with the trolly. so small oand tiny^^
hello kitty . dedicated to hello kitty's fan
5 types of eclipse
that's me ^^
hello kitty ^^
in the lift. going out shopping
dear . i miss you . how long must i wait?
i look so pale . am i sick?
my shoe . disney . ^^
my bed ^^ with teddy , blankie , and my beloved bao bei bag ^^
Mr. Juicy . yummy le the drink
the last hotel we stayed in hong kong. going to the air port now . T.T miss hong kong

No comments:

Post a Comment